Wednesday, 26 March 2014
SQUAT MORE !!
[Why Squat important?]
Squat exercises are great for a total lower body workout. They effectively work most of the major muscle groups of the butt, hips and thighs. Squats are also a versatile exercise. They can be done in almost any location, with or without the use of weights or equipment.
6 REASONS WHY SQUAT IS IMPORTANT
1. Builds Muscle in Your Entire Body - Squats obviously help to build your leg muscles, but they also create an anabolic environment, which promotes body-wide muscle building.
2. Increases Flexibility - Doing squats increases joint flexibility. The ankles, knees, hips and lower back are all utilized in the squatting motion. Be sure to maintain proper form to avoid injury. If you feel any pain in these areas, stop doing the exercises until the pain is gone.
3. Lifts the Butt -Doing squats gives the glutes a powerful workout, helping to tighten and lift the butt. To increase this effect, give your glutes an extra squeeze when returning to a standing position. Especially important for the ladies to look good in your jeans!
4. Burn More Fat - One of the most time-efficient ways to burn more calories is actually to gain more muscle!
5. Enhanced core strength - Since squats are typically loaded from top to bottom, either in the form of a barbell or a dumbbell, your core has to work double-time to prevent injury and maintain an upright posture. In terms of building your six-pack, heavy compound exercises like squats should be a staple.
6. Stronger lower body - Although machine exercises like leg curl and leg extension may target the quads and hamstrings, squats use almost every lower body muscle in unison building real-world strength. Since you aren’t locked into a machine, you’re also building stability and exposing potential imbalances between your left and right side.
in XCLUSIVE FITNESZ our Trainer will help you to used your workout time efficiently. With our personal training program we will ensure you'll get the best workout that works for your body
DROP BY to our gym for more info or call us up at 0355139619 and get our FREE FITNESS CONSULTATION!
Like: MURAD ZAIDI
Like: XCLUSIVE FITNESZ