Friday, 4 July 2014
RAMADHAN MUSCLE DAILY TIP BY MURAD ZAIDI: DAY 6
[RAMADHAN MUSCLE DAILY TIP BY MURAD ZAIDI]
How is your fasting so far? Anyone give up yet? Don't give up! Today is the 6th day of Ramadhan.
The hardest thing to be on point of your training during Ramadhan is STAYING MOTIVATED. It's a crucial feeling when you have a goal you are trying to reach. Everyday you must remind yourself of that goal and try your best to reach it!
Here's a simple plan to keep on track during this trial month!
1. SET GOALS
- Write down your fitness goal as detailed as possible and be positive towards it. Etc "I CHOOSE TO LOSE AT LEAST 3KG" rather than the negative "I need to lose all this fat"
- Write the plan on the same paper you wrote your goals. Write how you want to achieve it and how many times you need to workout, if possible make up a good schedule for you to follow. If you think you can reach the goal by working out twice a week, please by all means throw the paper away. Be serious and logic about it. If you need helps on HOW-TO, you may get an advice from our Trainers available in XCLUSIVE FITNESZ.
3. SET REMINDERS
- This is the fun part. Post the paper you written with your goals and plan where you'll see them everyday, If you always look at the mirror, post it there. But the very ideal place is, make it as your wallpaper in desktop or Handphone so you can be reminded.
- Set an alarm for your time to work out. this will keep you discipline.
- create a VISION board or INSPIRATION BOARD with photos of ideal body that you aiming for. Imagine how you will feel once you reach your goal. Really visualize yourself feeling accomplished and proud. Take that moment and remember it, use it as a fuel to push you forward.
No.1 High Performance Fitness & Lifestyle Coach
#ramadhantips #ramadhandiettips #muradzaidi #xclusivefitnesz #ramadhanfitness #dietduringramadhan