Tuesday 24 June 2014

FARAH XF PERSONAL TRAINING TESTIMONIAL: ZALELA

One of the great feedback from one of my dedicated personal training client " Zalela"

The first time she met me was when she already given up on trying to lose weight as she tried a lot of methods etc going to a slimming centre, trying slimming products but not seeing the result.

After the 6th session training with me
Her weight drop from 63.1 KG to 61.7 KG
Fat % from 45.2 % to 43.8 %
Muscle % from 22.6 % to 23.3 %

Now, she dropped from size L to size M. She able to wear her old clothes without being it too tight.

For more info on PERSONAL TRAINING with ME,
PM me or TEXT me at 0132547295

Farah Nadhirah
Expert in Female body transformation & Nutritionist

                                                                       Tel No: 0132547295

No comments:

Post a Comment